Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bike Ride

Welcome to another posting of my blog!

If you so desire, come follow me down this path of adventure



Its Sunday, and a great day for a bike ride!

I set out on a bike ride to discover the town and here are the pictures I took:

First things first, heres my bike! its a used one, in decent condition.



Now for the wilderness pics










Cool old camper!






Very luxurious chicken coop!





I stumbled across the rhine river!











This one is for my girlfriend Kasey because she loves kids

















I hope you enjoyed the photos, its now time for bed!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brian, good afternoon and GO BEARS!!! Had breakfast with your Mom and Dad in Beloit this morning. It's always a treat to get together with them...we need to do more of that. They were telling us about your blog and so I got on to see what the Netherlands looks like. My first impression was that it looks pretty clean. Not sure I understand those intersections though!!! : ) All is well here in northern IL. Gary and his Dad are watching the Bears as I type. Yesterday he pulled the Steelers and Green Bay through so we are hoping the Bears will follow suit. Hope all is well with you. I'll check in from time to time so keep those pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete